Are you an experienced Marketing Manager looking to join a growing digital agency? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Working with us you will develop and lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
You will be managing prospect acquisition through direct and digital channels. Deploying successful marketing campaigns to boost our reputation and drive qualified leads
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic and leads to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Manage external agencies, freelancers, vendors and partners to ensure the delivery and performance of our lead generation activities
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Understand and map prospect user journeys to support the creation and management of workflows in Hubspot
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Write copy for branded marketing collateral and content marketing assets
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident and willingness to engage in a professional manner at all times
- Organised with good time management
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Willingness to learn, and a passion to succeed
- Not afraid to share ideas and challenge where appropriate
- Happy to work collaboratively or stand alone when required
- Can work under pressure and to deadlines
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
You Must Have
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in B2B direct & digital marketing campaigns preferably within the enterprise software space
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Our Core Values
We are genuine, honest, and Principled. Each of us is willing to share knowledge, expertise, and information. We respect the feelings, opinions, pressures, cultures, and beliefs of others, while remaining true to our own identity.
We are future-focussed, inquisitive and self-motivated. We approach situations with an open mind and positive energy, showing resilience and resourcefulness in the face of obstacles, often using these as an opportunity to learn.
We work in partnership with others to achieve collective goals. We encourage one another, with shared ownership of objectives and deliverables. We demonstrate a willingness to share our own experiences and expertise with others.
We challenge the status quo; we embrace change and are not afraid to take risks.
We have the confidence to speak up, whilst remaining open to different opinions. We question in order to fully understand and clarify, with the ability to have different conversations.
Make it Happen
We are accountable, consistent and reliable. We do what we sat were going to do, while being open to new ideas and opportunities. We empower our team, focus on finishing what we start and staying true to our word, building trust with those around us.
Make It Better
We are intuitive, ambitious, always striving for better. We actively seek ways to deepen our understanding and develop our expertise, finding innovative ways to apply our learnings. We look for opportunities to add value in all that we do, leaving things better than we found them and never settling for average.
At Unipro we’re passionate about developing talent. We pride ourselves on the opportunities available for you to further your career. We believe that unity is strength and that is why we work as a team and collaborate to achieve awesome technical solutions.
Interested to find out more? Email email@example.com to apply or call the Recruitment team on 01243 539412
Get in touch to get started