Job Description: Test Analyst
Number of Test Analyst positions available: 2
Unipro was founded in 1997 and has continued to build on a solid reputation of designing, implementing, and managing inspired technology solutions for enterprise organisations.
We are specialists in web development, focused on accelerating digital performance through design, development, and optimisation of mission-critical digital enterprise applications. We understand that some days can be tough, and we know we would be nothing without our team, so we put our employees at the forefront of our business.
Our Ideal Test Analyst
- Good knowledge of all testing events throughout the development lifecycle including experience in systems testing and systems integration testing.
- Pays close attention to detail
- Proven experience in software testing.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
In liaison with colleagues performs the majority of the following tasks:
- Manages all aspects of testing within a development project.
- Participates in requirements and use case testing as well as definition of acceptance criteria and scope of testing.
- Interprets, executes test cases, report bugs and results using the appropriate tools and techniques.
- Constructs or modifies re-usable test scripts, using appropriate testing tools and techniques, (with expected results) to test new and amended software to be executed by self and other staff.
- Defines data required to execute test scripts.
- Create or update of tests for retest of corrected defects or changed requirements
- Ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release
- Adapt and use any software development methodology implemented by the company and help others team members to do so when required.
- Ensure follow up with PMs, SMs on regular basis and escalate any issues promptly.
- Identify impending risks that may compromise achievement of deliverables and initiate steps to mitigate risk.
- Has a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Is able to plan and control own work, selecting and utilising effective appropriate methods, procedures, tools, equipment and standards, to meet all targets set.
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills in formal as well as informal settings.
- Documents all work using required standards, methods and tools.
- Attending a weekly Level 10 meeting with your Test Manager
- Working with the Test Manager in order to set and complete SMART Quarterly Rocks in alignment with personal development and company vision, to be tracked weekly in the Level 10 meeting
- Liaising with Devs to establish appropriate manual and automated testing strategies in line with company and project standards.
- Attending informal Quarterly Conversations with your Test Manager
- Attending formal Annual Reviews with your Test Manager and HR
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in relevant industry field is preferred
- At least 3 years working experience in the Testing field
- Holds an equivalent software testing qualification (e.g. ISTQB foundation Level)
- Knowledge of both manual and automation testing
Your Test Analyst Benefits
In return for your continued dedicated commitment, Unipro are offering the following package:
- Corporate Medical Insurance Plan
- Transport Allowance package.
- Continuous Training & Development
- Remote Working
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established friendly close knit team providing web applications and associated infrastructure support to large corporate clients worldwide.
We are looking for a highly motivated Test Analyst who is seeking a fresh challenge and who wants to be part of our growth and success.
We would expect you to have a real passion and knowledge of web and mobile technologies.
You will have an eye for superb user experiences and an entrepreneurial attitude to excite your colleagues and our clients with your ideas.
To not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join Unipro as our next Test Analyst, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss the next steps and answer any questions that you may have. We look forward to meeting you.