Job Description: Low-Code Developer
The Low-Code Developers at Unipro bring commercial experience from the full range of Low-Code competencies to our multi-disciplined team environment. Their passion and knowledge of web and mobile application builds and complex integrations and DevOps are invaluable to our organisation. They have an eye for detail and a drive to collaborate with our internal teams to deliver high-quality solutions to our clients worldwide.
What will happen when I join?
- You will be personally welcomed by our department heads and your line manager, and given plenty of chances to ask questions
- You will be onboarded into your team and work closely with team members to ensure you have the best experience possible
What will be my day-to-day responsibilities?
- The analysis of requirements, wireframes and capabilities with a view to appropriate solution proposal.
- Building, maintaining and supporting web applications using a Low Code application platform, along with popular libraries and frameworks.
- Developing mobile applications and building proofs of concept.
- Getting involved with our Scrum team activities and daily communication of technical matters among the internal team as well as client contacts.
- Using component libraries to create fully responsive, functioning, live websites.
- Applying web accessibility standards and connecting to third-party platforms via various APIs.
- Supporting team members while being supported alike.
To get this job, the required skills and experience to demonstrate are:
- 4 years of experience in commercial web development (1-year of which was spent working as a Low-Code developer in a team)
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Low-Code web developer certification.
- A good understanding of:
- HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web design
- Pair Programming / Collaborative Development
Desirables that could really help:
- Unit Testing
- Agency/Client environment experience
- Git / Github
- TDD & BDD
- W3C Web Standards
- Accessibility Standards
What is the application process?
At Unipro, we want all candidates to feel welcomed, confident, and ready to showcase their potential and capabilities.
We know pursuing a new career opportunity can be daunting. We strive for our process to be empathetic and considerate of both the candidates we meet along the way and the team members we introduce to you. Interviewing can be stressful and often filled with self-doubt or the imposter syndrome, and we get that. We’ve outlined our process in hopes that it will help dissipate any of those sentiments.
By the end of the interviewing experience at Unipro, we aim to provide every candidate with a realistic preview of their work-life in the company. Whether through the conversations with technical team members or with leadership, we want you to walk away feeling seen, heard, and given every opportunity to succeed.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Introductory phone call with a member of the talent acquisition team. Typically, 20 minutes or so, this is an opportunity for you to get to know Unipro, and there will be plenty of time to ask any questions
- This will be followed by a video chat with our Head of Technical Development to discuss the more in-depth aspects of the role and how it fits into the organisation (60 minutes)
Once a candidate has successfully completed each stage of the interview process, the team gathers to discuss each stage carefully. Once there is an agreement, an offer will then be made. We will do our best to provide as much verbal feedback as possible.
Our goal is to have candidates complete the interview process within one week. However, we can accelerate or decelerate as needed based on a candidate’s preference and availability.
We pride ourselves on our ability to listen to the needs and wants of our clients and to tailor a bespoke solution to whatever challenges they’re faced with. Our strength comes from a wealth of in-house knowledge and expertise and a drive to challenge the status quo.
Reading this specification marks the start of a fantastic opportunity for you to join our company - a company that truly cares for its employees and that nurtures talent and potential to further secure our position as a major player in the digital transformation workspace.
To apply, please send your CV to Lee.Fisher@unipro.io