Internal Sales Executive
Job Description: Internal Sales Executive
We are looking for an engaging and seasoned sales professional to join our team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will play a key part in our continuous objective of growth and will work with our Digital, Solution Development and Marketing teams to engage clients that require exciting and innovative digital solutions.
You will be a direct contributor to our sales pipeline with your focus to be continually identifying and engaging with both “suspects” and “prospect” companies that meet the typical persona of our ideal client base.
If you are well versed to identify and engage, validate and qualify, and already have (or can gain) an understanding of the market requirements for Unipro services, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
What will happen when I join?
You will be personally welcomed by our department heads and your line manager and given plenty of chance to ask questions. You will then be onboarded into your team and work closely with team members and key internal stakeholders to ensure you have the best experience possible
What will be my day-to-day responsibilities?
- CRM data management to ensure accurate and purposeful information capture.
- Initiating engagement cycles through sales methods and available tools
- Pipeline creation and management
- Promote the benefits of Unipro’s services, in the context of the client
- Own the Tier 3 “Prospects”
- Identify Tier 1 & 2 “Prospects” to pass to the Sales Manager and provide additional support as required
- Work closely with the Sales Manager to identify potential opportunities
- Regular sales activity and KPI reporting
- Achieve targets for sales volume and strategic objectives
- Working closely with sales & marketing in identifying and closing incremental business opportunities
- Support quotation creation based on estimates generated by the client-facing team
What skills and experience do I need?
If you can fulfil most of the following attributes, skills and experience shown below, this could well be the job for you:
- Strong Digital or SaaS sales background
- Commercially astute
- Experiences in building & growing a new business pipeline
- Ability to execute a sales cycle converting companies from “Suspect” to “Prospect” to “Opportunity”
- Able to work collaboratively within multidisciplinary teams
- Used to working towards targets & KPI’s
- Confident in communicating at multiple levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a strong presentation style and techniques.
- First-class organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Not afraid to share ideas and challenge where appropriate
- Ability to work collaboratively and stand alone when required
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A personable and professional character
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
What is the application process?
At Unipro, we want all candidates to feel welcomed, confident, and ready to showcase their potential and capabilities.
We know pursuing a new career opportunity can be daunting. We strive for our process to be empathetic and considerate of both the candidates we meet along the way and the team members we introduce to you. Interviewing can be stressful and often filled with self-doubt or imposter syndrome, and we get that. We’ve outlined our process in hopes that it will help dissipate any of those sentiments.
By the end of the interviewing experience at Unipro, we aim to provide every candidate with a realistic preview of their work-life in the company. Whether through the conversations with technical team members or with leadership, we want you to walk away feeling seen, heard, and given every opportunity to succeed.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Introductory phone call with a member of the talent acquisition team. Typically, 20 minutes or so, this is an opportunity for you to get to know Unipro, and there will be plenty of time to ask any questions
- This will be followed by a video chat with our Sales Manager to discuss the more in-depth aspects of the role, how it fits into the organisation and of course, interviewee background (60 minutes). A small exercise will be set.
- A face-to-face meeting with the Sales Manager to conclude the process (30-60min)
Once a candidate has successfully completed each stage of the interview process, the team gathers to discuss each stage carefully. Once there is an agreement, an offer will then be made. We will do our best to provide as much verbal feedback as possible.
Our goal is to have candidates complete the interview process within one week. However, we can accelerate or decelerate as needed based on a candidate’s preference and availability.
We pride ourselves on our ability to listen to the needs and wants of our clients and to tailor a bespoke solution to whatever challenges they’re faced with. Our strength comes from a wealth of in-house knowledge and expertise and a drive to challenge the status quo.
Reading this specification marks the start of a fantastic opportunity for you to join our company - a company that truly cares for its employees and that nurtures talent and potential to further secure our position as a major player in the digital transformation workspace.