Front End Developer
Job Description: Front End Developer
Unipro was founded in 1997 and has continued to build on a solid reputation of designing, implementing, and managing inspired technology solutions for enterprise organisations.
We are specialists in web development, focused on accelerating digital performance through design, development, and optimisation of mission critical digital enterprise applications. We understand that some days can be tough, and we know we would be nothing without our team, so we put our employees at the forefront of our business.
Our Ideal Front End Developer
- Collaborate with the creative and account teams to deliver great digital projects, on time and on specification
- Daily communication of technical matters among internal team as well as external partners and client contacts.
- Analyse requirements, wireframes and capabilities of related systems to propose appropriate solutions
- Build and design fully responsive websites that achieve clients goals
- Take a website from initial layout to a fully responsive, functioning, live site
- Embed tracking codes and take an active interest in delivering ever-improving online outcomes (registrations, conversions, etc.)
- Build on content management systems — predominantly Drupal - knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and WordPress would also be useful
- Maintain working knowledge of content management and eCommerce solutions
- Maintain beautiful and well-documented code
- Connect to third-party platforms using various APIs
- Implement cross-browser front end development best practice.
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent
- A deep understanding and routinely high standards with:
- A Web Component framework, ideally Stencil.js / Ionic, otherwise, Svelte, Vue, Lit, or REACT experience would be acceptable
- W3C Web Standards
- HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web design
- A good working understanding of:
- Unix / Linux
- Unit Testing
- Accessibility Standards
- Pair Programming / Collaborative Development
- Object Oriented Design and Development
- Design Systems
- Git & GitHub
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field preferable
- Minimum of 2 years web development experience in either agency or client environment
- Comfortable in utilizing external REST API’s
- Expert understanding of responsive web design
- Good Team Player – we live and breathe Agile!
- High attention to detail, following good software development practices.
- Familiarity with version control such as Git/GitHub
- Experience of delivering beautiful online experiences that comply with corporate brand guidelines
- Experience of using JIRA project and issue tracking software or similar tools
- Thorough understanding and proven implementation of W3C Web Standards
- A passion to learn and advance via self-education, taking initiative for self-improvement
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
Your Front End Developer Benefits
In return for your continued dedicated commitment, Unipro are offering the following package:
- Corporate Medical Insurance Plan
- Transport Allowance package.
- Continuous Training & Development
- Remote Working
We are looking for a passionate web development expert who is seeking a fresh challenge and who wants to be part of our growth and success.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must as you will be attending client meetings and be working in a team environment.
We would expect you to have a real passion and knowledge of web and mobile technologies, an eye for superb user experience and an entrepreneurial attitude to excite your colleagues and our clients with your ideas.
To not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join Unipro as our next Front End Developer, please send your CV to email@example.com and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss the next steps and answer any questions that you may have. We look forward to meeting you.