Digital Account Manager
Job Description: Digital Account Manager
Unipro was founded in 1997 and has continued to build on a solid reputation of designing, implementing, and managing inspired technology solutions for enterprise organisations.
We are specialists in web development, focused on accelerating digital performance through design, development, and optimisation of mission critical digital enterprise applications. We understand that some days can be tough, and we know we would be nothing without our team, so we put our employees at the forefront of our business.
We are looking to hire an experienced Digital Account Manager to work within our growing business, through targeting and achieving profitable growth, via the development of existing clients.
As the key point of contact for our Clients, you will be working with major accounts to expand relationships, achieve sales targets and work to strategic account objectives.
You will be representing Unipro and our entire range of products and services, working with assigned clients and leading their customer account planning cycle. Diligently working to ensure all company and client expectations are met.
- Achieve incremental sales growth within allocated Major Accounts
- Work to sales revenue targets as agreed with the Head of Sales
- Work with the sales and delivery teams to include:
- Pre-sales activity
- Post sales smooth transition to the delivery project team
- Represent the clients’ interests during the delivery
- Lead / Opportunity identification and follow up
- Quotation and Lead management
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Manage the overall agency / client relationship.
- Provide consultation to the client for potential solutions to the challenges they may be facing
- Work collaboratively to develop and execute digital strategies
- Work closely with Clients to ensure customer satisfaction and prompt problem resolution.
- Develop collaborative credibility, reputation and relationships to increase internal referrals
- Provide holistic understanding and collaborative influence as an account level programme manager.
- Lead account status meetings, keeping both the client and internal stakeholders up to date with relevant and agreed reporting.
- Facilitate solution development efforts that best address customer needs, coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel, to create a ‘win win’ scenario.
- Coordinate with project teams to create presentable and accurate commercial documentation, such as proposals and SOWs.
- Meet targets for profitable sales volume
- Record all appropriate sales activity, contacts, opportunity status on the company CRM
- Generate a monthly sales Forecast as agreed with the Head of Finance and work with the project teams to ensure that completed work is invoiced accurately and on time
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Account Manager
- Knowledge of digital platforms, processes and techniques
- Digital B2B and/or ecommerce B2C experience
- Used to forecasting
- Commercially astute
- Technically and delivery aware
- Identifying opportunities – to up/range sell
- Problem solver – understands the problem we are trying to solve
- Relationship manager – grows relationships based on trust
- Ability to engage with:
- The business, recognising and appreciating the business drivers and pain points, to gain insight, guide strategy
- Project delivery (specifically project management)
- Technical leads
Your Digital Account Manager Benefits
In return for your continued dedicated commitment, Unipro are offering the following package:
- Highly competitive market leading salary
- Continuous Training & Development
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off
- Private Healthcare
- Remote working
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established friendly close knit team providing web applications and associated infrastructure support to large corporate clients worldwide.
You will have proven Account Management experience, preferably but not essentially within the digital industry. A strong communicator at all levels, you have a personable and professional demeanour that Clients trust. You work well under pressure, maintaining accuracy whilst staying focused on the detail.
We would expect you to have a real passion and practical ability for solving complex logic problems.
You are easy to work with, a team player who is technically aware and commercially astute. You love to negotiate and are savvy with your creativity and problem-solving methods.
To not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join Unipro as our next Digital Account Manager, please send your CV to email@example.com and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss the next steps and answer any questions that you may have. We look forward to meeting you.