C# ASP.NET Developer
Job Description: C# ASP.NET Developer
Unipro was founded in 1997 and has continued to build on a solid reputation of designing, implementing, and managing inspired technology solutions for enterprise organisations.
We are specialists in web development, focused on accelerating digital performance through design, development, and optimisation of mission critical digital enterprise applications. We understand that some days can be tough, and we know we would be nothing without our team, so we put our employees at the forefront of our business.
We are looking for an experienced ASP.NET Developer who excels in writing web applications using C#, HTML, CSS and building responsive web designs.
The ideal candidate will have commercial experience in creating modular Web Assemblies and using SignalR within the Blazor framework.
The candidate will have excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues and be experienced in working in a multi-disciplined team environment.
- Collaborate with the creative, client and other development teams to deliver great digital projects, on time and to specification
- Daily communication of technical matters among internal team as well as client contacts
- Analyse requirements, wireframes and capabilities of related systems to propose appropriate solutions
- Participate in Scrum team activities and ceremonies
- Build, maintain and support component libraries within the .NET framework
- Use component libraries to create fully responsive, functioning, live websites
- Connect to third-party platforms using various APIs
- Implement cross-browser web development best practices
- Write beautiful and well-documented code
- Support other members of the team
- Drive to collaborate with others and maintain a growth mindset
- Building proofs of concept
- Apply web accessibility standards
- Understand analytics software and embed tracking codes
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 6 years commercial C# development experience, with at least 4 years working in an ASP.Net development role within a team
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent
- A deep understanding and routinely high standards with:
- C# and ASP.NET
- HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web design
- W3C Web Standards
- Agency / Client Environment
- A good working understanding of:
- Object Oriented Design and Development
- Accessibility Standards
- Unit Testing
- Pair Programming / Collaborative Development
- Design Systems
Desirable Skills and Experience
- CSS custom properties / variables
Your C# ASP.NET Developer Benefits
In return for your continued dedicated commitment, Unipro are offering the following package:
- Highly competitive market leading salary
- Continuous Training & Development
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus your birthday off
- Private Healthcare
- Remote working
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established friendly close knit team providing web applications and associated infrastructure support to large corporate clients worldwide.
We are looking for a highly motivated person who is seeking a fresh challenge and who wants to be part of our growth and success.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must as you will be attending client meetings and be working in a team environment.
We would expect you to have a real passion and knowledge of web and mobile technologies.
You will have an eye for superb user experiences and an entrepreneurial attitude to excite your colleagues and our clients with your ideas.
To not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join Unipro as our next C# ASP.NET Developer, please send your CV to email@example.com and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss the next steps and answer any questions that you may have. We look forward to meeting you.