Contract API PHP Developer
Job Description: Contract API PHP Developer
Unipro was founded in 1997 and has continued to build on a solid reputation of designing, implementing, and managing inspired technology solutions for enterprise organisations.
We are specialists in web development, focused on accelerating digital performance through design, development, and optimisation of mission critical digital enterprise applications. We understand that some days can be tough, and we know we would be nothing without our team, so we put our employees at the forefront of our business.
We are looking for a talented PHP developer to work within our growing business, delivering high-quality solutions to our global eCommerce clients.
The ideal candidate will have strong agile programming principles including TDD and be skilled in object oriented design and development, with experience in creating and consuming Shopping Feeds / APIs with a test-first mindset.
The candidate will have excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues and be experienced in working in a multi-disciplined team environment.
- Collaborate with the creative, client and other development teams to deliver great digital projects, on time and to specification
- Daily communication of technical matters among internal team as well as client contacts
- Analyse requirements, wireframes and capabilities of related systems to propose appropriate solutions
- Participate in Scrum team activities and ceremonies
- Build, maintain and support web applications using custom PHP code, popular libraries and frameworks
- Problem solve, debug, and refactor, to provide performant code with easy to use interfaces
- Connect to third-party platforms using various APIs
- Write beautiful and well-documented code
- Support other members of the team
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years commercial web development experience with PHP, with at least 2 years developing eCommerce projects within a team
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent
- A deep understanding and routinely high standards with:
- Object Oriented Design and Development
- API Integration and Testing
- Unit Testing
- A good working understanding of:
- Unix / Linux
- Git / GitHub
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Slim PHP Framework
- eCommerce Shopping Feed integration (e.g. Amazon Marketplace, eBay)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Agency / Client Environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established friendly close knit team providing web applications and associated infrastructure support to large corporate clients worldwide.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must as you will be attending client meetings and be working in a team environment.
We would expect you to have a real passion and practical ability for solving complex logic problems.
You will understand architectural concepts, how to build sophisticated systems comprising best-of-breed technologies, and have an entrepreneurial attitude to excite your colleagues and our clients with your ideas.
To not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join Unipro as our next Contract API PHP Developer, please send your CV to email@example.com and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss the next steps and answer any questions that you may have. We look forward to meeting you.