Job Description: Account Manager
We are looking for a super talented Account Manager, to join our fast-paced, Digital agency. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your account management and digital marketing experience by working with some of the UK’s fastest-growing companies.
As Account Manager, you will be working directly with clients cross-discipline, to fully scope and understand their requirements, then work closely with our team on everything from strategic planning to concept ideas, implementing ambitious digital solutions, through to reviewing and reporting the results.
You will be representing our entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, whilst leading the customer account planning cycle; and ensuring customers’ needs and expectations are always met.
As a fast-moving agency, we expect you to be able to hit the ground running and have previous experience in managing multiple projects and accounts.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Manage the overall agency / client relationship
- Work collaboratively developing digital strategies
- Delight our customers at all times
- Keep the internal and external clients happy and informed
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume
- Lead the account planning process that develops performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Facilitate solution development efforts that best address customer needs.
- Coordinate with project teams to create presentable and accurate proposals and SOWs.
- Record all sales activity on the company CRM
What we’re looking for
- Commercially astute and technically aware
- Understands specific product knowledge of key Unipro products and services
- Knowledge of digital and ecommerce B2C and B2B
- Proven knowledge of digital strategy and digital product development and delivery.
- Knowledge of digital platforms, processes and techniques.
- Creative in ideas and in the implementation of activities.
- Able to work collaboratively within multidisciplinary teams.
- Confidant to communicate with all internal and external stakeholders
- Works well as part of a team.
- Demonstrates ability to proactively and innovatively solve problems.
- Has experience in account management and client relationship management
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong presentation style.
- First-class organisational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook.
- A personable and professional character
- The confidence to give clients trust in your work
It would be helpful, but not essential to have a good understanding of technical SEO and impacts between paid and organic.
At Unipro we’re passionate about developing talent. We pride ourselves on the opportunities available for you to further your career. We believe that unity is strength and that is why we work as a team and collaborate to achieve awesome technical solutions.
Where training is required for the individual to achieve the required level of skills and/or knowledge this will be provided by the Company.
Our Core Values
We are genuine, honest, and Principled. Each of us is willing to share knowledge, expertise, and information. We respect the feelings, opinions, pressures, cultures, and beliefs of others, while remaining true to our own identity.
We are future-focussed, inquisitive and self-motivated. We approach situations with an open mind and positive energy, showing resilience and resourcefulness in the face of obstacles, often using these as an opportunity to learn.
We work in partnership with others to achieve collective goals. We encourage one another, with shared ownership of objectives and deliverables. We demonstrate a willingness to share our own experiences and expertise with others.
We challenge the status quo; we embrace change and are not afraid to take risks.We have the confidence to speak up, whilst remaining open to different opinions. We question in order to fully understand and clarify, with the ability to have different conversations.
Make it Happen
We are accountable, consistent and reliable. We do what we sat were going to do, while being open to new ideas and opportunities. We empower our team, focus on finishing what we start and staying true to our word, building trust with those around us.
Make It Better
We are intuitive, ambitious, always striving for better. We actively seek ways to deepen our understanding and develop our expertise, finding innovative ways to apply our learnings. We look for opportunities to add value in all that we do, leaving things better than we found them and never settling for average.
Interested to find out more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or call the Recruitment team on 01243 539412