Our Front-End Web Developers bring commercial experience, passion and knowledge to the table and work within our close-knit team to provide exciting web applications to corporate clients worldwide. They have an eye for the very best user experiences and continuously strive to excite our clients and colleagues with new ideas and a continual drive to improve and challenge the status quo.
- Building sites using Adobe Franklin
- Creating immersive experiences using Vev
- Collaborating with client, creative and development teams
- Working independently and as part of a Team to create and deliver the perfect solution
- Participating in Scrum activities
- Writing beautiful and well documented code
- Estimating projects
- You can quickly learn and apply new technologies
- You can be self-sufficient when required
- You enjoy solving problems - seeing details that others may not.
- You communicate clearly, write well and can explain your work to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- You’re dedicated, motivated, driven and enjoy working at pace.
- 3-6 years commercial front-end experience
- Experience of developing complete web sites
- A deep understanding and high standards with:
- Custom CSS without frameworks
- Responsive web design
- Accessibility standards
- Unit testing
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Previous experience with Adobe Franklin
- Previous experience with Vev
- CSS custom properties
- Project estimation
The Application Process
At Unipro, we want all candidates to feel welcomed, confident, and ready to showcase their potential and capabilities.
We know pursuing a new career opportunity can be daunting. We strive for our process to be empathetic and considerate of both the candidates we meet along the way and the team members we introduce to you. Interviewing can be stressful and often filled with self-doubt or the imposter syndrome, and we get that. We’ve outlined our process in hopes that it will help dissipate any of those sentiments.
By the end of the interviewing experience at Unipro, we aim to provide every candidate with a realistic preview of their work-life in the company. Whether through the conversations with technical team members or with leadership, we want you to walk away feeling seen, heard, and given every opportunity to succeed.
Here’s what you can expect
- Introductory phone call with a member of the talent acquisition team. Typically, 20 minutes or so, this is an opportunity for you to get to know Unipro, and there will be plenty of time to ask any questions.
- This will be followed by a video chat with our Head of Technical Development to discuss the more in-depth aspects of the role and how it fits into the organisation (60 minutes)
Once a candidate has successfully completed each stage of the interview process, the team gathers to discuss each stage carefully. Once there is an agreement, an offer will then be made. We will do our best to provide as much verbal feedback as possible.
Our goal is to have candidates complete the interview process within one week. However, we can accelerate or decelerate as needed based on a candidate’s preference and availability.
We pride ourselves on our ability to listen to the needs and wants of our clients and to tailor a bespoke solution to whatever challenges they’re faced with. Our strength comes from a wealth of in-house knowledge and expertise and a drive to challenge the status quo.
Reading this specification marks the start of a fantastic opportunity for you to join our company - a company that truly cares for its employees and nurtures talent and potential to further secure our position as a major player in the digital transformation workspace.
If you would like to know more about any of our vacancies, please get in touch with our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org